If you smell propane in your home:
* GET EVERYONE OUT of the home and away from surrounding areas
* DO NOT attempt to find the leak
* DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light
* DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home
* DO NOT use a telephone inside the home or in nearby areas
* DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home
* ATTEMPT to shut off the valves at the tank
* CALL both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area
We offer payment and planning options for your home heating needs:
The Cash Price Policy means a customer who has obtained credit and charging privileges can receive a 10 cent per gallon discount if payment is received within 10 days of fuel delivery.
The Budget Plan allows you to average your heating costs over a 12 month period. The amount of your monthly budget payment is determined by taking your previous fall to spring heating cost and dividing it by ten. We can also arrange for the payments to be taken out of your checking account.
Propane Contracting means you can purchase a certain amount of propane gallons during our contracting period in the summer to be delivered throughout the following heating season. You must stop in the office during the contracting period to pay for the gallons and sign a contract to lock in the price.
The Schedule Fill Program allows us to schedule your delivery along with other customers in your neighborhood. By doing so we are more efficient in routing and you have the assurance of not running out of fuel because we monitor your tank level using a degree day system based on your home and the outside temperature. This is a voluntary plan and you must sign a form to be on the Schedule Fill Program. You also need to cancel in writing if you do not want to participate in the plan any longer.
Hutchinson Coop's very own "Cenex Guy"
We pride ourselves on being your energy needs supplier in Hutchinson and the surrounding areas